The St. James Episcopal Day School has operated since 1955. Under the supervision of Ginny Cochran, Day School Director, the mission of the Day School is to encourage the spiritual, intellectual, physical, and social development of each child. Our goal is to prepare children for future academic success while assisting in their social development, all in a secure, warm environment.
Building Your Child’s Future
- Two, three, and five day programs depending on age group
- Certified, experienced teaching staff
- Low student to teacher ratio
- Warm, church-oriented environment
- Interactive, thematic learning units
- Book share
- Field trips
- Cultural enrichment through music and art
- Inside play rooms
- Outdoor play area with swings, play sets, and more
- Member Mississippi Early Childhood Association
The St. James Day School operates out of the educational building at St. James Episcopal Church, 1026 S. Washington Ave in Greenville, Mississippi. For more information or to register, please call (662) 334-4588.